Book your Kona snorkel tour with Fair Wind Cruises.
We offer snorkel tours to Kealakekua Bay, South Kona and Manta Village, which are located off the Big Island of Hawaii. Fair Wind vessel takes families snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay. The Hula Kai cruises along the Kailua-Kona coast and provide snorkeling adventures to exclusive South Kona locations, and a nighttime manta ray snorkel just outside of Kona. We’re happy to have you aboard!
Fair Wind II Vessel | 4.5-hr Cruise | 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Fair Wind II Vessel
- Grilled BBQ Lunch
- Snorkel Equipment
- Snorkel Instruction
- Underwater View Boxes
- Inner Tubes and Other Flotation Devices
- Two 15-Ft. Water Slides and Dive Platform
- No-host bar
Hula Kai Vessel | 5-hr Cruise | 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Hula Kai Vessel
- Tropical breakfast buffet
- Grilled BBQ lunch
- Two unique snorkel destinations
- Abundant marine life viewing
- Spectacular shoreline scenery
- Historical overview of sights while cruising
- Snorkel Gear & Instruction
- Various Flotation Gear & View Boxes
- Stand-up Paddleboards