Experience the thrill of diving without the complication or heavy equipment!
SNUBA is as simple as 1-2-3…
- Participate in a 15-minute safety briefing and learn about using SNUBA and what to expect during your guided tour.
- Get geared up for SNUBA with your mask, fins, and weight belt.
- Swim, breathe and explore underwater at your level of comfort with a highly skilled and certified SNUBA Guide.
It’s that easy!
SNUBA allows you to go down deeper and stay down longer than snorkeling.
You breathe through a regulator and the air source floats on a raft at the surface. Dive at any depth –– 2 ft., 10 ft., 20 ft… wherever you feel comfortable, and your SNUBA Guide will be with you the entire time.
- Minimum age is 8 years old.
- Guests must be able to swim, but do not need any previous snorkeling or diving experience.
- All equipment provided
Available aboard Morning Kealakekua Cruise, Afternoon Kealakekua Snorkel Cruise, and the Deluxe Kona Coast Cruise.
Sign-up available on board, during cruise (with SNUBA guide)
Cost: $69 / Person