$149 + Tax (Minimum Age: 7 Years)
5-hr Cruise (9:30 AM - 2:30 PM), Includes:
- Tropical breakfast buffet
- BBQ lunch
- Two unique snorkel destinations
- Abundant marine life viewing
- Spectacular shoreline scenery
- Historical overview of sights while cruising
- Snorkel Gear & Instruction
- Various Flotation Gear & View Boxes
- Stand-up Paddleboards
- No host bar (beer, wine, soda, juice, water)
- Sea Rockets
Book this Cruise:
24 hour cancellation period. 72 hours for parties of 10 or more.
Hula Kai – AM Snorkel
Hula Kai is the Big Island’s newest snorkel vessel –designed and built specifically for those seeking Hawaii’s ultimate snorkel adventure. Hula Kai's unique Hydrofoil Technology allows for faster speeds and smoother rides than other conventional catamarans. Many remote and exotic destinations are now easily accessible. This is an adventure not to be missed!
Hula Kai Features:
- 55' Teknicraft power catamaran (Built in 2005)
- Experienced, lifeguard certified crew
- Two staircases for easy water access
- Restrooms & fresh water showers
- Comfortable seating with arm and head rests
- Snorkel gear and instruction
- Various Flotation devices
ALCOHOL; PLEASE NOTE: Per Hawaii County Liquor Laws, guests are NOT ALLOWED to bring alcohol onto the vessels. Hula Kai does have a license for alcohol sales, available on-board.
SNORKELING / WATER SAFETY BOUNDARIES: Hula Kai guests are required to abide by certain safety/water boundaries at each snorkel location. TOUCHING THE BOTTOM (REEF) OR GOING ON-SHORE IS NOT ALLOWED. The Captain and Crew will provide specific safety/boundary details to you before entering the water at each location.
REQUESTS FOR GLUTEN FREE FOOD PRODUCTS: Please notify reservation staff UPON MAKING RESERVATIONS. Last minute requests must be made prior to boarding the vessel.